CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM
Liberty Division (USNSCC) is a non-profit, drug- and alcohol-free youth group dedicated to teaching and promoting an interest in the armed forces through self-discipline and hands-on training as well as individual responsibilities. While federally chartered by Congress and sponsored by the American Legion Post 57 located in Lake City, our local operations are supported solely by donations and fundraising throughout the year from parents, friends, family members and community members like you.
Liberty Division welcomes donations, large or small, which can help provide opportunities for our cadets. Your donation will go straight to our Unit to benefit the cadets. All donations go 100% directly to benefit the cadets in our program. Liberty Division's adult staff are all volunteers, and no sponsorship funds are used for administrative or operational expenses to run our division.
Your donations will go toward things like...
- Helping one (or more) of our cadets attending a training they may otherwise not be able to afford
- Purchasing meals, snacks, and supplies for our monthly drills. (We are feeding a small army)
- Facilities fees and equipment for off-site drills. (Transportation, equipment rental, tools, etc.)
- Long term supplies for overnight drills and training. Things like, Camping Tents,
Shade Canopies, Camp Stoves, Cooking Utensils.
- Uniforms for our cadets. Each active cadet wears no less than 3 complete US Navy uniforms (complete with ribbons & appurtenances) throughout the year. They grow out of them constantly, and we do our best as a unit to help with this cost to our cadets and their families.
Our ultimate goal is to offset the cost for Advanced Training during the summer months for cadets. Other trainings include Petty Officer Leadership School, Medical, Homeland Security, Aviation, Culinary Arts, JAG, JSOC, SEAL, Musician, Mine Warfare, and Submarine seminars across the United States.
It should be noted that 100% of your contribution goes to support the activities of the Sea Cadets. We have no paid staff - all those who work with the U.S. Naval Sea Cadets Liberty Division are volunteers. Your sponsorship will help us pay for uniforms, supplies, and operating expenses that go with operating the USNSCC Liberty Division - all of it goes to support the Cadets.