MALE GROOMING STANDARDS
• Hair will be neat and clean and present a groomed appearance.
• Hair above the ears and around the neck will be tapered from the lower hairline upward at least 3/4 inch.
• The hair on the back of the neck may not touch the collar. Hair will be no longer than 4 inches
• May not interfere with the proper wearing of the headgear.
• Clean shaven face. Cadets may not have a mustache or beard.
• Hair color should be natural and complement the individual.
• Bulk Not Greater than 2 inches.
• Sideburns must not fall below the middle ear.